Great News About K-9′s
Happy Hump Day Everyone !!!!! I have some great news today the K-9 Update is out Version 1.5 . Please read the information below !!
***IMPORTANT NOTE***After Wednesday August 29, 2012 we will NO longer provide support for K-9s that are NOT v1.5*** So please update your K-9s!!!!
Update v1.5 Fixes/Changes:
1. Fixed nulls showing in stats
2. Fixed tail sizes
3. Fixed nose showing in stats
4. Fixed GPS animations button
1. Added new holding animations
2. We have retired the following Non-Starter eyes:
Black with Gold Glitz
Sky Blue with Gold Glitz
Black with Turquoise Glitz
Crimson with Turquoise Glitz
3. We have retired the following Non-Starter collars:
Somethings you need to know about the updater:
1. It will not work if there is more than one updater out. It gives you a message that there are 2 updaters out please remove one. If you continue to try and update your K-9 It will give you another error message and have you pick one updater up and reset the other. (touch and wait 5 seconds to reset)
2. It will not update pregnant K-9s. The reason being the updater can potentially abort the pregnancy. Waiting to update your pregnant K-9s will not effect the K-9s functions, they will continue to eat, move, animate etc. When they give birth to the kennel, then you can update them. The kennel will be the old version and need to be updated when birthed.
3. The updater will not work on sims with a high load. Dilation needs to be above .65 and region fps must be above 25 for the updater to work. You will get an error message that says the sim dilation is too low, we have enclosed a sim monitor that will display these values for you. Just rez on your sim next to the updater.
Single Updater: Place the updater near the K-9 that isn’t updated and click the K-9 and click the update button. The K-9 will be updated and the settings will be the same as before the update process. ***DO NOT PICK UP K-9s OR THE UPDATER UNTIL IT HAS COMPLETED THE UPDATE PROCESS***
Bulk Updater: Place the bulk updater in the middle of your K-9 breeding area, click the updater and adjust the settings you want your K-9s to be set to after the update process, then click the update K-9s button on the updater menu. This updater has the ability to update all K-9s that are not v1.5 in an entire region. However, depending on sim performance it may only do the K-9s in a 96 meter radius. Do not remove the updater until it has completed updating all K-9s and the hover text above the updater reads FINISHED. ***DO NOT PICK UP K-9s OR THE UPDATER UNTIL IT HAS COMPLETED THE UPDATE PROCESS***
Updaters can be found at all K-9 locations:
Both comments and pings are currently closed.