Barnyard Birds Release!
That’s right its time to update those Barnyard Birds and get those new starters to find out what the new traits will be! We have included some fixes and added some newness so check out the list below! Happy breeding everyone!
***IMPORTANT NOTE***After Monday October 18, 2012 we will NO longer provide support for birds that are NOT v1.1*** So please update your birds and spread the word!!!!
Update v1.1 Fixes/Changes:
1. Fixed the issue with birds floating up in the air.
2. Fixed the Seniors to not show nesting period.
3. Fixed Bird of the Line root prim issue.
4. Fixed hold position for baby birds.
1. Retired breed Partridge Leghorn.
2. Added new breed Rhode Island White to stater breeds.
3. Added last egg incubated uuid to be stored in the incubator description field.
4. Added feature so that with future updates the incubator can be updated by the updater.
5. Now shows in stats and hover text when a bird is companioned and lists the name of the bird it is companioned to.
6. Added nesting timer to stats.
7. Added new consumable Vivacity Corn. (See wiki manual for more information)
8. Added all new lower prices for every Barnyard Bird product.
**singles, Rooster Single Pack, Hen Single Pack, 600L
**Clutch Pack-6 pack, 3 of each male, female (Three of each: Barley Bird Diet , Orange Rinds, High Potency Seeds, Poultry Glow, Flu Shot, one Incubator) 4000L
**Farmers Pack-12 pack, 6 of each male, female (Six of each: Barley Bird Diet , Orange Rinds, High Potency Seeds, Poultry Glow, Flu Shot, one Incubator) 8000L
**Barley Bird Diet (single, six, 12) (120L, 700L, 1380L)
**Pet Pellets (single, six, 12) (70L, 370L, 700L)
**Orange Rinds (single, six, 12) (130L, 710L, 1390L)
**High Potency Seeds (single, six, 12) (200L, 1200L, 2400L)
**Poultry Glow (single, six) (400L, 2400L)
**Flu Shot (single, six) (200L, 1200L)
**Vivacity Corn (single, six) (300L, 1800L)
Somethings you need to know about the updater:
1. It will not work if there is more than one updater out. It gives you a message that there are 2 updaters out please remove one. If you continue to try and update your bird It will give you another error message and have you pick one updater up and reset the other. (touch and wait 5 seconds to reset)
2. The updater will not work on sims with a high load. Dilation needs to be above .65 and region fps must be above 25 for the updater to work. You will get an error message that says the sim dilation is too low, we have enclosed a sim monitor that will display these values for you. Just rez on your sim next to the updater.
Updaters can also be found at all of the Barnyard Bird store locations!!
Happy breeding everyone!
Both comments and pings are currently closed.