Forums » Horse Related Chat Only

Help! Rerezzed Haven Horse?

• 53 posts
    June 20, 2011 3:12 AM PDT

I just bought a horse. One that I just found really pretty , but would love to breed if possible.

After the sale went through, red text popped up on the horse that said

"Rerezzed Haven Horse"

It wasnt' there before I bought it.

And now I can't even click on it and get it stats.

What is this?

I know I need to contact the seller, but I'm not happy and was hoping someone could help.

• 7 posts
    June 20, 2011 7:14 AM PDT

I had this happen to one of my own horses. Through the menu I sent a horse to Horse Haven as I was cleaning and moving around some of my herds. It took a while but I finally noticed it never went to HH. I needed to rez a stall where it was so I just took it back into my inventory. Later..when I was rezzing and putting my horses where I wanted them..I rezzed the HH horse. It immediately popped up with the red text that said "Rerezzed Haven Horse". It has now happened twice to me...I just end up deleting them. I suspect someone thought they HH'd your horse and then rezzed from their inventory and set for sale. They may not have realized it was one they had HH'd.

I would file a ticket with Amaretto if I was you but I have no idea what they could do about it if it was HH'd once before. I suspect you maybe out of a breeding horse in this case. One thing with my horse..when I rezzed it I could NOT get any stats. Did you check the stats first before you bought?

This post was edited by Belle Loll at June 20, 2011 7:16 AM PDT
    • 53 posts
    June 20, 2011 10:50 AM PDT
    I talked to the owner. Apparently she tried to HH the horse while it was standing there for sale and becuz of lag or something it didn't go. She returned my money thankfully.
    But I guess I need to file a ticket. I hope it works. I Love this horse