Forums » Share your Memories

Maleficent

• 2 posts
    January 1, 2018 5:29 PM PST

Maleficent - Lois, such a perfect name for you. You brightened so many of my days, I loved the time and days we spent chatting and all the things we did. I will love you forever and be missing you always.

• 1 posts
    January 1, 2018 5:52 PM PST

Maleficent - I was very seddened to hear about Mal, and my heart felt condolences go out, as she will be greatly missed by everyone.

This post was edited by Dawna Knight at January 1, 2018 5:53 PM PST
  • January 1, 2018 7:11 PM PST

I could write a book filled of wonderful memories of our precious wonderful Amazing Malificent .She touched your heart as soon as she spoke , her infectious laughter and wonderful advice she gave to friends and collegues .I class myself as be so super priveledged to have known her ,work with her , laugh and cry with her .She was just Amazing in so many ways . one memory of Mal was at a one of the carnival events with all the fun fair rides out .. Me and zen was chilling out and chatting on voice with Mal , Dakota ,karrie and Molly  and ofc Aussiebloke when  Aussie had somehow managed to get one of the log rides off the log flume and was driving it around the grass .We all jumped on this log egged on by Mal who was in fits of hysterical laughter as we all jumped on this log .. All we could hear was her laugh and her saying to Aussie faster faster and ofc Aussie did try to Tokyo Drift style the log around the fun fair . Everytime i think of that ..I can hear her laugh crystal clear.I will miss you soo soo much wonderful Malificent  it was an honor to work , hangout and chitchat with you . thankyou for the wonderful things you did for me . I will miss you everyday wether im in sl or in rl . xxxx Luv Trinny 

• 1 posts
    January 2, 2018 1:16 PM PST

My sincere condolences to his family and loved ones

• 1 posts
    January 2, 2018 5:04 PM PST

My deepest sympathy to the family of Mal. 

I met Mal with Caiaphas Wilberg while he was helping to maange her sim.  While she was in & out of the hospital she gave both of us a few of her diamond saddles, she treasured the random drop coat and was so proud of it.

The time we had with her talking for hours about nothing, was precious.

• 1 posts
    January 3, 2018 6:05 PM PST

Maleficent, has always been a generous person, caring, helpful, dedicated to amaretto with love and affection.
    Unfortunately, she is no longer living with her family (RL), nor with the Amaretto family, but today she goes hand in hand with the angels, in peace, without pain or suffering.
    May God comfort his whole family, in the certainty that is in the peace of the Lord.

• 2 posts
    January 5, 2018 2:10 PM PST

You will always be in our heart R.I.P.

• 1 posts
    January 9, 2018 3:29 PM PST

Such a beautiful soul and person, it was always a beautiful time to be with her, having fun at the carnivals, paitball fights, breeding horses and playing Greedy. Helping her with her breeding and trading horses back and forth was such a pleasure. Classes in the University will never be the same without her clean strong southern voice.

Her voice, laughter, and joviality will always be remembered with such fodness and warmth. I will cherish my memories with her in borth worlds.

I know Maleficent and Caiaphas will be having all kinds of fun in all kinds of places and creating a bit of havoc for those they loved too!

Peace and love to you my darling!

This post was edited by Codey Bravin at January 9, 2018 3:31 PM PST
    • 1 posts
    January 9, 2018 3:44 PM PST

So many memories and great moments shared with Mal. I miss you Mal but know you are in a better place and are most likely talking with dad. You taught so much to many of us and not just about breedable s , I am sitting here and so many memories are just flooding out. So all I can say right now is you were the best and your laughter and well-timed silence will always have time in my day.

• 3 posts
    April 13, 2018 4:34 PM PDT

What can I say that hasnt already been said by others. She always was willing to help with any problems, she had a fun personality and had a knack for making you laugh once you got to know her. I remember years ago 2013 I believe when I first got into amaretto and was taking classes at the university,she always made it fun. Hanging out with her was always something I looked forward to or telling her jokes. Light, Love and Laughter. You will be missed Mal. Always, Roman.

This post was edited by roman moonstone at April 13, 2018 4:36 PM PDT
    • 1 posts
    July 24, 2018 11:35 AM PDT

Mal was the first person in Amaretto i met and probably the most supportive in any endeavor i did she was more than just a friend to many and family to all.  i am only sorry i didn't get the chance to really let her know how much her frienship meant to me.  She was truely about the nicest person i ever met