Forums » K9 Related Chat Only

Breeds you'd like to see?

• September 20, 2011 5:58 AM PDT
    This is what I like about the K9's. I love the horses and there are lots of horse breeds out there, but there are LOTS more dog breeds than horses. Plus being a more common "pet" there are a lot more people that are familar with them.

My favorites are already listed a few times here. German Shepherds and Labs. How about Dalmations? Those would be cool.

As far as coats and other such traits. There are so many of those as well. I think the original post mentioned some coat colors such as the "blue". I agree that in certain breeds that is not a preferable coat. But, isn't it a preferred coat for some breeds? Especially in the cow/cattle dogs and hounds?
    • 33 posts
    September 20, 2011 2:31 PM PDT
    Kaytlynn Spantogami said:
    This is what I like about the K9's. I love the horses and there are lots of horse breeds out there, but there are LOTS more dog breeds than horses. Plus being a more common "pet" there are a lot more people that are familar with them. My favorites are already listed a few times here. German Shepherds and Labs. How about Dalmations? Those would be cool. As far as coats and other such traits. There are so many of those as well. I think the original post mentioned some coat colors such as the "blue". I agree that in certain breeds that is not a preferable coat. But, isn't it a preferred coat for some breeds? Especially in the cow/cattle dogs and hounds?
    Yus, some cattle dogs are 'blue' as it were. :D
    Something else I think about the dogs is cool, there wiill be more customizable options. Like think, you could have a curly tail on a beagle, or floppy ears on a husky and could possibly make 'mutts' as it were.
    • 2 posts
    September 22, 2011 6:29 AM PDT

Shih Tzu

• 2 posts
    September 22, 2011 6:30 AM PDT

Akita

• 145 posts
    September 23, 2011 12:28 PM PDT
    Ha ... that pink poodle is a bit much but is great! People is crazy! :P
    • 14 posts
    September 23, 2011 7:09 PM PDT
    • Dalmatian
    • Bulldog
    • English Toy Spaniel
    • Doberman Pinscher
    • German Shepard
    • Greyhound
    • St. Bernard
    • Great Dane
    • Chow Chow
    • Danschund
    • Golden Retriever
    • Rottweiler
    • Poodle
    • Pomeranian
    • Whippet
    • Pit Bull
    • Chihuahua

Theres more on my list but id def love to see these... very popular dogs

• 14 posts
    September 24, 2011 9:33 PM PDT
    Leonardo Castro Pasko said:

Shih Tzu

I has someone ask me does ameretto have this dog yet. they don't breed but that tells me if you make this dog amerretto you already have customers... an il take the akita next to it also. i found one in RL as lost.

• 27 posts
    September 25, 2011 6:07 PM PDT
    deutsche dogge (german dogge)
    This post was edited by Joyce Floresby at September 25, 2011 6:15 PM PDT
    • 27 posts
    September 25, 2011 6:16 PM PDT

deutsche dogge

• 27 posts
    September 25, 2011 6:17 PM PDT

deutsche dogge

• 27 posts
    September 25, 2011 6:17 PM PDT

deutsche dogge

• 27 posts
    September 25, 2011 6:19 PM PDT

deutsche dogge

many diff colors possible 

• 27 posts
    September 25, 2011 6:21 PM PDT

doggen-baby;)

but i like american staffordshire

white shepherd

and so many others too 

This post was edited by Joyce Floresby at September 25, 2011 6:24 PM PDT
    • 1 posts
    September 28, 2011 6:51 AM PDT

I would love to see cocker spaniels in all the different coats; for rare k9's minature doberman pinchers (they look alot like deer Oh So Cute) and of course German Shepards...........but, what I really want to see it the "mutt" that was in the original beta testing....a husky mix of some sort.

• 27 posts
    September 28, 2011 9:17 AM PDT
    Beverly Brady said:

......but, what I really want to see it the "mutt" that was in the original beta testing....a husky mix of some sort.

what u mean..with original beta testing?

btw for all the people which wish german shephard..the race have only one color

maybe amaretto could do shephards..and one of them is a german shephard 

• 14 posts
    October 1, 2011 3:04 AM PDT
    Beverly Brady said:

I would love to see cocker spaniels in all the different coats; for rare k9's minature doberman pinchers (they look alot like deer Oh So Cute) and of course German Shepards...........but, what I really want to see it the "mutt" that was in the original beta testing....a husky mix of some sort.

I have a minature pincher in RL. plz amerretto make this :)!!!!!!

• November 11, 2011 3:51 PM PST
    staffs would be cool - I have a staff cross with a boxer rl - she looks like a staffy but with longer legs but thinks she is a cat xD
    • 26 posts
    November 12, 2011 8:02 PM PST
    i want to see pomeranians <3 but i doubt anyone could make the sculpts look right to make me actually like them in SL lol. I'll just stick with my 5 in rl :)
    • 26 posts
    November 12, 2011 8:05 PM PST
    Joyce Floresby said:

btw for all the people which wish german shephard..the race have only one color

maybe amaretto could do shephards..and one of them is a german shephard 

This goes with a lot of other breeds to that only have 1 color...another example would be the actual 2 (maybe 3 depending on the registry) colors that yorkies have, but how many does the yorkie k9s in Amaretto have? 

I think if they did German Shepherds they would prolly include a black one, and a white one, and then the actual color that they are supposed to come in, and who knows maybe they'll mix and match those colors too and have a White/Black one? oyyyy

Dobermans the same way, theres 2 colors i think?

And St Bernards, Newfoundlands, and Great Pyrenese...only 1 color in each of those. Maybe they could do a Large Working Dog Breed and have the 1 color of each of those in it?

This post was edited by Fe Dubrovna at November 12, 2011 8:06 PM PST
    • 136 posts
    January 13, 2012 8:55 AM PST
    a westie/cairn terrier