The Epic Time of Amaretto Horses!

Giulliana

I was an Amaretto horse breeder during the period when the horses version was 2.0. The starter pack came with the following coats: Cream Buckskin, Golden, Silver and Tan.
The coats that came from the starters were: Andalusian, Arabian, Mustang, Pinto and Walker.
Good times when we had to work hard to get good traits or rare traits: The darlings were the Arabian and Walkers, the most beautiful at the time, although for me the Andalusians and Mustangs were just as special.
We invented names with special traits, we called them Trendsetting Horses, they were horses with strong traits from many generations and were pure, the auctions were full and the competition fought to get one of them to improve their herds.
I miss that time so much!
I went to the site today to see how the horses were doing and I didn't see any of the old ones anymore, I hope there are still breeders from my time: Duckkula, Rocky Belavidorico, Katia Keres... and many others!

I miss that time so much, hugs!
Giulliana Palen

Edited by Giulliana
  • Like 3

I'm so new to breeding Amaretto Horses that all those older coats still get me excited when I see or get one,

I want to see it as they are all new to me.

Of course, after I birthed several hundred horses the reality of keeping them

all fed and breeding sunk in so I had to cut back some, but then I would find some more or drop another

pretty horse bundle that I just HAD to birth or get involved with qualifiers and other special horses and my live horse count creeps right back up.

Amaretto Horses are fun and addictive, the markets are not what I'm told they were except for the latest greatest horses

but there are thousands of horses being bred and sold at any given moment in SL and it's still a lot of fun.

Thank you, Amaretto, for creating this and thank you all those breeders and friends who have helped me feed my addition.

There is an old saying, Everything Old becomes New Again. It's fun bringing those old horses and traits back too.

Scarlet