Forums » Horse Related Chat Only

Help please?

• 2 posts
    June 24, 2011 5:44 AM PDT

I'm still learning about horses on sl, but I wasn't sure If i'm posting in the right group. For some reason I did not get the bundle from my horse, She is now in recovery and i've moved her and still no bundle. Has anyone had that problem? I have no idea what to do. I hope my post made sense. Please help!!

• 5 posts
    June 24, 2011 6:05 AM PDT
    I also had that problem but since the horse is a retired one from recently, I dont even worry about it.
    • 2 posts
    June 24, 2011 6:07 AM PDT
    This horse was one of the special edition ones everyone got awhile back for free and the food/salt/ and other stuff, I've breed her before and had no issues so I don't know what is up..
    • 7 posts
    June 24, 2011 6:50 AM PDT
    This has happened to me before several times. Take her to another sim where you can rez...rez her and set her home and within an hour she should drop the bundle:)
    • 5 posts
    June 24, 2011 11:14 AM PDT
    Make sure the horse is set to the land's rezzing group too.
    • 33 posts
    June 24, 2011 2:32 PM PDT
    Also, make sure that you have enough prims on your land. That might seem like a stupid thing to say, but believe it or not, I've had people who didn't have prim space for the bundle so it didn't drop until they picked up some other horses, or objects.
    • 81 posts
    June 24, 2011 5:27 PM PDT
    The reason the horse delays in dropping a bundle has to do with the time dilation on a sim, if it's too high the horse will wait until it lower to drop a bundle. I've waited for up to an hour for some bundles.
    • 136 posts
    June 25, 2011 3:01 PM PDT
    she will drop her bundle sooner or later.

Sometimes it happens that a horse doesn't drop a bundle or even drops two bundles.

If she hasn't dropped a bundle after 24 hours then i would file a ticket on the amaretto support site.