My Favorite Horses Through The Years! (Share yours too!)

I wanted to share some of my favorite horses that I have had over the years and why they are my favorites! First off I will share my most favorite of all! Share your favorites here too!

1. CravedOkapiBerDiam and CravedOkapiBerDiam CC - CravedOkapiBerDiam was one of my first craved stormy horses that I bought, what struck me was the beautiful MRQ Wild Hair on her. If you know me.. rainbows and lightning are my thing! The orange eyed beauty next to her is her only passing hair/coat combo that I got from her and the most awesome thing is that she is a racer! These two are both very special to me, but especially CravedOkapiBerDiam! CravedOkapiBerDiam was the first horse that I extenzed and forever foaled!

MyFavoriteHorses_001resize.png

Edited by Rex Torch
  • Like 1

2. Ved Steingard BB - (meaning By The Stone Wall) is my most prized Molten Roan Silver horse, now retired, but soon to be extenzed! He was an awesome racer and father to CravedOkapiBerDiam CC, passing her his eye and racing traits. His Teal coat and opal hair gives him an interesting and unique look, the teal hue now retired just as he is. I look forward to breeding him one more time then forever foaling him! The Molten Roan Silver is another of my all time favorite horse coats.

MyFavoriteHorses_002resize.png

• Like 1

3. YAYYYYYYY MULE and YAYYYYY RACING MULE - The amazing Brass Mule with the teal hair was my first ever Mule to drop! The awesome mule next to her was a project I was hoping for a mule with Lanky ears and Racing Traits! As you can tell from the names of these... I was very excited when these two beauties dropped!!  Mules... the best!!!

MyFavoriteHorses_003resize.png

• Like 1