Forums » Horse Related Chat Only

What the Hell ist going on !

• June 28, 2011 8:58 AM PDT

This week i lost 2 Horses , one was Born and gone , i try to log in for a ticket but it don´t work , i send an IM to this Guy inworld and asking for help to get a Ticket . Today i make an update to 2.4 v. and one hose is updating and updating and updating .  No chance to get him back ?

Can somebody help me ?

• 1 posts
    June 28, 2011 1:52 PM PDT
    I just did the 2.4 update everything was going fine until it got to my first Male, and it updated the barn disappeared but then so did MY HORSE!! I have relogged, reset sim, everything and hes just gone. 8T stud with 9t and 8t parents just gone! My suggestion is don't do this update until its fixed!!
  • June 28, 2011 2:55 PM PDT
    I´m afraid it is also SL which is terrible at the moment.
    I bought 2 fat packs of food, opend both to inventory and then there was only one folder with food, checked it, relogged etc but nopes gone.

But for those who are afraid that they loose horse just join mySLhorses. I lost 5 horses during restarts of a market sim. But the horses where still in my mySLhorses. That way I was able to find the information they need to get your horse back. Updated over 50 horses and all went well today.

The problem with the food is a pitty but I can understand that they can't fix it. I mean if I was a bad person I could say that I did loss food but just place it somewhere else.

We all know that if you collect something and want to trade them but at the same time those things are still made the market will drop at times.
    If people really want to make money it might become a dayjob or you should start doing something else for example put all the time you do with your horses into learning how to create something might be more effective.

You can't wait for magic to happen but be polite, make sure you have enough information and then file a ticket and be patient, you are not the only one with bad luck.
    Just my 2 cents.

• 7 posts
    June 29, 2011 5:54 AM PDT
    I have also noticed that the RC Magnum sims are having problems since the last rolling restart by LL. In case anyone may not know...RC sims are Release Candidate Sims that Linden Lab puts their newest server code on for testing before rolling it out to the whole grid. My West Texas sim is a RC Magnum (Full Island 15000 prims) and since the last rolling restart there... my horses have trouble dropping bundles. I have also lost 2 valuable new fur Kittycats and a Green Hazel bundle. I now have to take the preggy horses to Breedable Heaven to birth...and this happens the instant I rez them there. SL is definately not at it's best this week so Katharine's statement is proving to be very true.
    • 136 posts
    June 29, 2011 6:40 AM PDT
    this fix update was a fix for a fix...that needs a fix.
    LOL i updated all mine ONE BY ONE with succes.

LOL senga...wish i had that bug.

I've only lost one horse this week and that was SL's laggy fault tho.
    • 9 posts
    June 29, 2011 4:54 PM PDT
    omg Im mad. I had a bunch of pet food in my inventory and I was saving it. I had my fav horse just retire, went to get it and its gone. What the heak?