How do you define "clean" when talking about breeding and the horses?

I saw one experienced breeder claim that "clean" was defined as 4 traits and the way he stated it was that it was "a matter of fact".

So, my question would be...what if those 4 traits were on a white horse and the traits were luster, gloom, hue and an up right mane?

Would this be considered "clean"?

It's an opinion and we all have them.

For me,  it would be "factory default" and whatever else that complimented the design that the texture artist and designers had in mind.

Double fresian trim, every time.

Gemcrowns...every time, because they add the capability to bring Vaporwaves.

This is my opinion and again, it is ONLY an opinion.

If there has been something "set in stone", regarding this...please show me where I can see that.

• Like 1

I would agree Bull.. You can have a crown and its still clean I mean it DOES bring a special along with it so why not! I think the word "clean" has just been around so long that it hasnt been updated if that makes sense? And if someone states clean is L/L double gleam high thats just entity clean. I have seen MANY horses with traits that look VERY "clean". Its all how you breed them.. And yes EVERYONE has an opinion what looks "clean" and good to them! 🙂 The crowns look GREAT actually IF matched and done accordingly! Yours are a prime example of this!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, El Stitch said:

I would agree Bull.. You can have a crown and its still clean I mean it DOES bring a special along with it so why not! I think the word "clean" has just been around so long that it hasnt been updated if that makes sense? And if someone states clean is L/L double gleam high thats just entity clean. I have seen MANY horses with traits that look VERY "clean". Its all how you breed them.. And yes EVERYONE has an opinion what looks "clean" and good to them! 🙂 The crowns look GREAT actually IF matched and done accordingly! Yours are a prime example of this!

Z, thank you... It was and is an "opinion" and some folks just do not realize that. And, opinions are just like the orifices we all have on us. Only difference is that opinions can be shared.

• 1 month later...