Forums » Horse Related Chat Only

Milestones & Memories

• 32 posts
    May 31, 2013 12:25 PM PDT

Today my Sprinkle horse along with many other breeders horses turned 1000 days old!  I thought it would be a nice idea to start a place where you could all come and share pictures and memories of your Amaretto horses! 

• 114 posts
    May 31, 2013 2:59 PM PDT

it would be cool if they could re-do some of those early ones and limited editions for those that missed them back then  :)  so cute!

• 22 posts
    May 31, 2013 4:37 PM PDT
    Dakota Delicioso said:

Today my Sprinkle horse along with many other breeders horses turned 1000 days old!  I thought it would be a nice idea to start a place where you could all come and share pictures and memories of your Amaretto horses! 

Here is my set of 4 appreciation horses all 1000 today as well except the cheetah is at 998.

• 32 posts
    June 1, 2013 12:32 PM PDT

Thanks for sharing the picture Tracy! So fun to see that people still have these :) 

• 2 posts
    June 4, 2013 9:33 AM PDT

My first horse turns 1000 tomorrow which means 1000 days of Amaretto for me.  Baloney, the red bay in the centre, cost me 2k and I can still remember what the pen looked like that she was in.  I  was given the lindens to buy her by a good friend as I was new to SL and had no clue how to earn money. Next to her is the second horse I bought, the Black Leopard Appaloosa, Lil Love who is 992, and my first ever surprise bundle drop, the black walker Malachai who is 962.  

By the way, Baloney is expecting an anniversary card much like the ones the Queen sends to those who reach their 100th birthdays.  She says she is putting on her smartest rug and laying out the feed bags she keeps for best, should anyone pop by.  hehe

• 36 posts
    June 6, 2013 8:35 AM PDT

Congrats to the lovely Horse Collectors.

I think, I started breeding about that time - but I was so brand new to the horses, I did not even realize, what Appreciation horses were. Took me some time to learn and a lot of patience of my mentor Tink (you surely know her - Precious Oakleaf, she is responsible!!!, she made me horse addict) to teach me the basics. 

I'm glad, we have the collectors and also the horse museum - so every new breeder is able to see, what happened in the past :-) And we others can just talk about old times and see, how many new breeds, colors, traits we had over the time.

<3

• June 13, 2013 7:50 AM PDT

Hard to believe I've been breeding every single day since I bought my starter 1001 days ago!

• 23 posts
    September 19, 2013 10:19 PM PDT

Yipehhh! Yesterday my first horse reached 1000 - a male Holiday Limited Edition - Carousel Horse

• 70 posts
    September 21, 2013 3:20 AM PDT

I don't have a photo but my oldest horse on my sl horses is 1088 he was called thunder and was a red paint with yellow eyes lmao