Forums » Horse Related Chat Only

How the Horse Traits are listed

• 4 posts
    July 22, 2013 9:41 PM PDT

I know that it is possible to have a horse with 20 traits. I will probably never birth one from my stable but I would like to see how the traits are listed on one. Could anyone help me out please?

Why I want to see this is because I am putting all my unbirthed bundles on a spread sheet from a notecard that I am creating upon their drop from my mares. I would just like to be able to make my columns correctly in the order they are shown on a bundle. 

Thank you in advance.

T

• July 23, 2013 7:59 AM PDT

Coat
    Eye
    Mane
    Tail
    Coat Gleam
    Hair Gleam
    Coat Luster
    Hair Luster
    Coat color effect
    Hair color effect
    Coat Opal
    Hair Opal
    Branding
    Hoof
    Ear Size
    Ear Style
    Wild Hair
    Wing
    Speed Class
    Stamina Class

I think that's the right order. I hope this is what you're asking for.

• 31 posts
    July 23, 2013 8:11 AM PDT

The lusters and gleams sometimes show up different for me. And now there's the 21st trait - brindle. Think it comes after the wing but not sure. And the hoof slot has the sock slot as well. 

Also, you don't have to write the stats manually - just copy paste them from the local chat when you click stats. 

• July 23, 2013 8:19 AM PDT

I forgot the socks! It's kind of hard to keep up these days.

• 114 posts
    July 23, 2013 7:02 PM PDT

brindle is a trait now?  how does it show up?  thanks!  :)

• 4 posts
    July 23, 2013 9:09 PM PDT

Thanks for the help yall!

Greatly Appreciated

• 36 posts
    July 24, 2013 12:16 AM PDT

Good morning, the 21st Trait is a Bridle.

These are the stats-list of a bridle-traited horse. So it is in the position after the Wild Hair

Coat: Red Spotted Rocky Mountain
    Eye: Sunburst
    Mane: Long
    Tail: Long
    Hair Gleam Low
    Coat Luster High
    Hair Luster Low
    Coat Opal
    Wild Hair: Amaretto 2nd Anniversary Horse
    Bridle Black <<<-----------
    Speed Class D
    Stamina Class D

What a pity, it's not my horse... ;-)  I just got the stats...

• 114 posts
    July 24, 2013 8:59 AM PDT

how does one get brindle?  where does it come from?  or did I miss an update???  

• 36 posts
    July 24, 2013 11:14 AM PDT

Arielle, it is a bridle - not a brindle. The 21st trait comes from the Apocalypse OOAK horses, which have been auctioned for RFL. 

http://wiki.amarettobreedables.com/index.php?title=2013_Amaretto_Auction_for_Hope

• 21 posts
    July 24, 2013 8:36 PM PDT

Is bridle official 21st trait? didn't seen an announcement about. do the horses pass that trait?

• 114 posts
    July 25, 2013 12:37 PM PDT

see, another reason why I should suck it up and wear my reading glasses while I am at the computer  LOL  thanks for the clarification and answers everyone!  have we seen a picture of what it looks like yet?  ;)

• 5 posts
    July 26, 2013 11:53 PM PDT

has anyone got a picture of this new trait? would be interesting to see

• 243 posts
    July 27, 2013 5:11 AM PDT

Yes bridle is the offical 21st trait. It comes from the OOAK horses which you can read about here: http://wiki.amarettobreedables.com/index.php?title=2013_Amaretto_Auction_for_Hope

There have been several pictures going around, if you ask in the Amaretto room your likely to find someone to pass one. It basically looks like the bridle on a showhorse, in black.

• 21 posts
    July 28, 2013 4:41 AM PDT

tyvm Lindsey :)