Forums » Horse Related Chat Only

Hot Horses.. Man...

• 122 posts
    August 3, 2011 2:55 PM PDT

I don't know if you guys know this about me but I'm a total loser who spends hours a day looking at horse markets.  LoL j/k (maybe).  I get on these kicks to make different horses so I'm always looking for an 'exact' horse with certain traits at a good price.  On my journeys I've found SO many different horse combos that I never really thought about before.   Plus I just love posting pictures.  So I thought, lets make a thread of our favorite types of horses.  I was at someone's stables last night and saw a really cool horse, and i asked her if i could take a picture of it and post it on the boards.  She said yes so here it is, it's so cute! *thank you Eshe Springflower*

I know people love longs, but the upright hair on this horse in that shade of blue looks oh so awesome and different!  I noticed the chills are really hot right now, people seem to bid great prices on them.

Coat: White Walker
    Eye: Turquoise
    Mane: Upright
    Tail: Long
    Coat Gleam High
    Coat Luster High
    Hair Gleam Low
    Hair Luster High
    Hair Chill

• 122 posts
    August 4, 2011 6:54 PM PDT
    oh those are gorgeous i love the look of the warmth and the chill on black. it's subtle but once you notice it's very striking.
    • 53 posts
    August 4, 2011 7:46 PM PDT

personally I'm very partial to these very rare set of Siamese Shettie twins (my friend rezzed both of them and they actually just came out like this)

This post was edited by Madison Talon at August 4, 2011 7:49 PM PDT
    • 122 posts
    August 5, 2011 8:40 AM PDT
    LoL i love pictures like that. I wonder which one would lead? the one with warmth hair probably has that 'fiery redheaded temper' so its most likely the boss of the two.
    • 53 posts
    August 5, 2011 9:00 AM PDT
    hahah too funny Ana
    • 122 posts
    August 10, 2011 2:37 PM PDT
    i don't know how to explain this other than since they made the changes in the color, i dunno it seems like it goes deeper into the color than it did before. before it just seemed like there was a purple mask of color over the horse and now it seems like the color is mixed in with the other colors. if that makes any sense at all.
    • 122 posts
    August 30, 2011 4:31 AM PDT

saw this horse tonight, i thought it was pretty cool Red Andalusian long/up long hair gloom coat chill look at the awesome way the chill only shows through the ears, nose and hooves! *picture is brightened*

This post was edited by anahata love at August 30, 2011 4:32 AM PDT
  • August 30, 2011 1:30 PM PDT

I know silver palominos are meh (believe me, i'm finally at the point where every other bundle ISN'T one) but this girl is purrdy. Bonus points if you "get" her name.

[13:26:16] Lolth: Lolth
    Version 2.4
    Age 0
    Gender female
    Hunger 0%
    Thirst 0%
    Energy 81%
    Happiness 91%
    Fervor 0%
    Coat: Silver Palomino
    Eye: Cancer Ruby
    Mane: Long
    Tail: Long
    Hair Gleam Low
    Coat Gloom

• August 30, 2011 5:17 PM PDT

Yeah I'm not usually a huge fan of Silver Palominos but I have one with coat warmth and the Cosmic Galaxy eyes that I think is real pretty :)

• 5 posts
    August 30, 2011 7:25 PM PDT

Our new Amazing Girl!

Come see her!

http://surl.com/secondlife/Katakana/239/237/433

• August 30, 2011 7:29 PM PDT
    *envious*
    • 19 posts
    September 1, 2011 3:33 AM PDT

I saw a stunning horse that I wish I'd taken a photo of. It was basically a white... something. Andalusian I think. The traits were: Double Upright Low hair gleam, low hair luster High coat gleam, high coat luster Hair warmth Coat chill It looked like something from outer space. I don't remember the eye but it would look awesome with the laser eyes from the Cyberloosa. Or just any red eye.

I'm working on breeding one in a white Arabian but I'm not there yet.

This post was edited by Lewis Luminos at September 1, 2011 3:35 AM PDT
    • 19 posts
    September 1, 2011 3:39 AM PDT
    Eostre Senga Leeds said:

I know silver palominos are meh (believe me, i'm finally at the point where every other bundle ISN'T one) but this girl is purrdy. Bonus points if you "get" her name.

[13:26:16] Lolth: Lolth

A Drow queen or goddess or something, from DnD... Drow having grey skin and white hair of course. 

• 19 posts
    September 4, 2011 2:13 AM PDT
    <=== is a tabletop-RPG geek since 1985... :P
    • 1 posts
    November 23, 2018 1:17 AM PST

About the past with the some back of the days my cousin was riding on the horse with the while color of that horse. I will go to my cousin home after the uk assignment service presenting performance to ride on the horse with him.

• 1 posts
    October 2, 2019 2:17 AM PDT

These horse markets look so cool. No doubt you are very talented. I wish you good luck. If you need to buy dissertation hypotheses - don't waste your time, cause I am here to help you.