Forums » K9 Related Chat Only

k9 food

• 6 posts
    August 26, 2015 2:48 AM PDT

can someone tell me where we can get food and supplies for k-9's now? the amaretto k9 ranch no longer seems to exist

• August 26, 2015 10:15 AM PDT

We are redoing the main store. If you go to this site you will find other locations. Scroll down the site to see the K-9 locations. http://amarettobreedables.com/pages/locations

• 1 posts
    May 15, 2016 10:11 PM PDT

Just a question but fiest a little history : have had my K9 for 4 yrs.and now she's getting sick ( not eating) 2 time i got the vacinnation  and 2 days later she's getting sick again. on the 3rd time i submitted a ticket  sent her in and got her back healthy but 2 days later sick again !

WENT THOUGH THIS TOTALING THREE TIME!

got her back and was told i'm feeding her wrong ( been fedding her all this time with the pet food for 4 yrs. ) and now they tell me i'm useing wrong food , needs to be the breedable food. OMG ! she's 4 yrs. old ande spayed . how does this change of food happen????? 

Thanks for reading, hope to heqar from someone

• 303 posts
    May 19, 2016 10:23 AM PDT

We have changed the food you have to make sure that your K-9 is using the version 2.0 food. If you need some more help please feel free to contact me in world.