Forums » Share your Memories

• 3 posts
    January 1, 2018 4:38 PM PST

What can you say about someone who made you laugh and just enjoy life!

I had the opportunity to spend this past Thanksgiving with Mal aka Lois and her family and it will be my most cherished memory of her.  What a wonderful person to have shared both my sl and my rl with.

I can't express the pain that is felt today not only by myself but to so many that knew and loved her and she will surely be missed.

Here's to you Lois my dear friend thank you for everything and especially for being part of my life and allowing me to be part of yours.

With all my love till we meet again,

Snookie (Rita) ♥♥♥

• January 1, 2018 4:59 PM PST

I would to express my profound sadness over Maleficent's passing, she was always kind to me when I needed help...her's was a very kind, loving soul and she will be greatly missed...rest easy Mal, no more suffering for you, you will forever be in my heart....sincerely, GreenWitch Babii

• 8 posts
    January 1, 2018 5:02 PM PST

First my condolences to TM, having lost my mom, I understand the heavy burden on your heart.  I had the opportunity to work with Mal as Market Manager for NestEgg and MySLPets.  I appreciated Mal for her patience and kindness with me, she made me feel part of the team right away. 

My prayer for you TM is that you will find the love and support you need from the community and your amaretto family and friends to help you get through this difficult time.  I was not very close to Mal but she made me feel like I was a long time friend.

Peace and Blessings,

Skye

• 1 posts
    January 1, 2018 5:24 PM PST

Having lost my own mother to cancer 5 years ago, my heart is heavy for TM and for all those whose life had been touched by Mal. She always had a way of bringing smiles and laughter to the moment. While I only knew her for a short time, I was fortunate enough to share multiple moments that I will always remember. My two favorite memories of Mal were the frist time I met her, and the first time she and I got engaged in a bidding war. Both times were filled with laughter and fun with smiles spread among others (all those watching the bid war and just egging us both on). Heaven gained one heck of an angel today, one whose presence here will never be forgotten.

TJ.

• January 1, 2018 5:28 PM PST

such a great and warm soul, remember going to class and she would always make me smile each day, rip will be missed

• January 1, 2018 10:03 PM PST

My heart goes out to the entire Amaretto family <3 I can't say that I have any one memory of Malificent - because...she was just *there*. I can't think of Amaretto without thinking of her being part of it...and I'm saddened that she's been taken from her family and friends by something so cruel. She will definitely live on in our hearts <3