Hi! I know its a long shot but..I am looking for any horse/bundle retired whatever that is a Spotted Leopard Appaloosa

This was the horse I first saw when I made the group and loved so much. But try as I might I can not find another and all I find in my inventory are OS but breeding them is giving me no luck. Just one to be my star! Willing to pay reasonable price and/or trade! If this fails...maybe Amaretto might consider relaunching some of the old LE's no one sees anymore? 🙂 ! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Anya! I may be willing to do a trade if you have what I am looking for! I am Rex - The Torch (ancientforestwarrior) in SL! I have 4 out of the 6 kinds of LE Leopard Appaloosas. These were only available as LE's back in 2010, and therefore cannot be dropped by any breedings. You can only get their wild hairs from breeding. https://horse.amaretto.wiki/index.php?title=2010_Leopard_Appaloosa_Horses I have all but the brown and tan ones

Edited by Rex - The Torch

omg! I can't thank you enough!! I am not greedy. I will be happy with any one of your choosing. Pet is fine. But since Spotted Appal Ranch was started based on that particular coat, I would so love to have one again! Please let me know what you're looking for. If I do not have it, what would you charge for one of the horses?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.