Forums » K9 Related Chat Only

The most loved K-9 coats

• September 26, 2011 3:41 AM PDT

Iam wonder which new coats we likes the most ?

I quite like Bi color beagles but seems not many likes them, also imo pug are cute and soo kisseable lol. also Silver masked huskies are pretty ones, i think i like them more than black masked ones even.

• 53 posts
    September 26, 2011 11:58 AM PDT
    I'm a big Jack Russell fan. My fav being the half masked red, because it reminds me of a sweet dog i used to own that looked like that.
    I also really like the apricot Beagle and Red or Black huskies.
  • September 26, 2011 4:47 PM PDT
    Yorkies are my favorite
    • 22 posts
    September 27, 2011 3:43 PM PDT
    I Love my Black Mask Husky..Its my dream Dog
    • 81 posts
    September 30, 2011 12:59 AM PDT
    I'd love to have a bull terrier, but I decided I wasn't buying one unless it was a male, becasue I'm a bit short of them.
  • October 3, 2011 10:27 AM PDT
    my favorite is the full colored boxers ^^
    (which i still need to get)
    the colored english bulls are close second
    huskies of both types are nice...
    and the jacks are adorable ^^

I still stand by this statement: the only beagle i like is snoopy from the peanuts cartoon, however they also the only starter breed that's given me anything remotely different, got my first boxer patch and gold masked husky from them
    • 37 posts
    October 3, 2011 12:08 PM PDT
    I like boxers best 8D so cuuute! And the bull terriers are pretty cute to ^^ though I DETEST the pugs. THey look nothing like pugs. At all. They look really icky =( not a fan of yorkies either.
    • 14 posts
    October 4, 2011 1:16 PM PDT
    I like what they did with all the teir 2 coats. i wish this can be continued like the bi color tri color beagle. id like to see the next chain of beagles maybe also. all 1 color :P? diff 2 tones woulds would be kinda cool or diff types of beagles would def be a boost as an example. but i like the types of dogs so far just need more. variety for the win. i had a dream to have the american bulldog in this game lately. an with multiple coat colors of 1 dog since we doing multiple colors patterns for 1 dog. the game can be broad later with varies of dogs an colors of each dog breed in this world. I like to have Schnauzers with pick. reminds me of the Giant Schnauzer breed in real life.
  • October 4, 2011 9:23 PM PDT
    I love all the schnauzers, they are what i am solely breeding. Everything else I sell or kill off.
    • 17 posts
    October 7, 2011 5:14 PM PDT

I prefer the Bull Terrier, I think Amaretto did a bang up job on creating them. However I don't care for the texture on the nose of the pug, it's just too large. The other thing that bugs me, I love the boxers, but they really should have been cropped. I think a cropped boxer would have been much more appealing to the eye. I'm glad they docked the tails, and I'm glad they made the schnauzer a cropped/docked representation as well. I hope that with future breeds, Amaretto opts for cropping/docking those breeds that usually are. A doberman or Great Dane with natural ears would be just sad looking IMO. I really think I'd have focused on boxers if the ears were cropped, I just think the natural ear takes away from their beauty.

This post was edited by Aryanna Draken at October 7, 2011 5:14 PM PDT
    • 81 posts
    October 7, 2011 9:59 PM PDT
    I agree about that nose Ary, waaay to big. I noticed today that my full grown bull terrier and husky are about the same size, so not like that in rl :)
    • 53 posts
    October 7, 2011 10:42 PM PDT
    Good for them for not cropping, docking some of the dogs!
    • 1 posts
    October 14, 2011 10:40 AM PDT
    Hey Dj, I wonder if you might have a runt husky or pick bully that is making them look similliar in size? hahaha you made me double check the sizes and it seems pretty accurate to me, dug out this video for comparison: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWNEGUeM9KE

Bull terriers are my personal fave :D
    • 3 posts
    October 24, 2011 9:25 AM PDT
    I love big dongs ^_^ I do own a runt husky and 2 other husky. I got my first pack of 7 dogs to get me started. A breeder was getting out of them.. From the one's I've seen so far.. Definitely a bulldog fan and husky fan.. I would love to see a Mastiff or maybe a Great Dane if they come out with new dogs. The Bull Terrier is an ok mix and the Schnauzer are ok.