Forums » K9 Related Chat Only

SPECIAL DOGS!!

• 70 posts
    September 30, 2011 10:32 AM PDT

Ok so today i have been passed and nc with some special dogs on it.....exactly like us the breeders did for the horses (e.g the vamp horse). Now i think as we have seen some ppl selling kennels for much less than they are worth it might be a good idea to sort something out now for them.

We are interested in everyones ideas to get a nc together for some awsome dogs we can all work towards :) If anyone is interested in adding something to the card or if u have an awsome idea for a really cool dog that isn't on the nc we currently have pls pls pls post here and we can add it!!

We are also trying to get some of the k9 places together and have a pow wow if u like lol to talk about this so auctionners can push it when they auction....like oh this is half way to a fire dog! That kinda thing...........what do you all think???

This is what was on the nc so far and yes someone has already said about a vamp pug hehe which i think would look awsome!!!

THE FIRE DOGS

RED HUSKY, CRIMSON EYES, CLASSIC HOTROD

EARTH DOG

WHITE PUG, CLASSIC AUTOMATIC, SHEEN, GREEN EYES,

THE WATER DOG

SILVER MASKED HUSKY, SILVER GLITZ EYES, DIAMOND SKY COLLAR

This is only a few from the card coz it wouldn't let me copy for some reason lol but lets us know what u think and if u want the full nc hit me up in world :)

we have also now made a group inworld for anyone who wants to put some input in :) Special k9's community

This post was edited by kira Scarbridge at September 30, 2011 11:09 AM PDT
    • 53 posts
    September 30, 2011 9:37 PM PDT
    wouldn't the water dog be better with blue eyes and collar?
    • 70 posts
    October 1, 2011 12:34 AM PDT
    Yes i think so too maybe the b'dazzled eyes instead of silver glitz....i think the list they did was a quick idea and feels the community could come together and think up some awsome dogs for us all to try to breed!
    • 27 posts
    October 1, 2011 2:31 AM PDT

Vampire Dog (or Hellhound) -Black Schnauzer Black with Red Glitz Eyes Hotrod    

oronyx/black Collar ;))

United Colors Dog- Black with Rainbow and a Prism Collar

This post was edited by Joyce Floresby at October 1, 2011 2:56 AM PDT
    • 70 posts
    October 1, 2011 4:58 AM PDT
    0.o awsome idea
  • October 1, 2011 11:32 AM PDT

In my personal opinion this idea is great and fun. However, I really don't agree with "special dogs" having only one or two traits that make them i.e the fire dog, that's a starter coat and eye, only a the collar is a trait. I'm not going to support or encourage these types of "special dogs". I don't say this to be mean but if you think about it, it'll be super easy to obtain aaand I'm not going to spend a bunch of money on a low trait pup that is,well, easy to obtain.

I do think ALL of these ideas are good ones, they just need to be better refined is all.

I am not trying to start any special dogs but this is one of the dogs i am working for:

Salt/pepper or Black/silver Schnauzer

eye: Black with red glitz

ear: short

size:runt

Collar: trying for any spiked

sheen low

(not sure about radiance, maybe on the salt/pepper, not on black/silver)

Happy breeding!

This post was edited by CassieRaw Resident at October 1, 2011 11:34 AM PDT
    • 70 posts
    October 1, 2011 11:58 AM PDT
    Cassie this is exactly why i posted here.....i agree the dogs should be high traited and hard to get (within reason lol) I think the whole community will have some really good ideas on this and, as I said I was passed the nc yesterday and it does need tweaking.....the nc and dogs were not done by me but i thought there was a good base there and the creator of the nc asked me to ask ppl about it :)
  • October 2, 2011 2:54 PM PDT
    is nice idea with mking special dogs i like it :) and maybe vamp dog would be better with metallic dip'o ruby eyes ? theyre not as much popular as black with red glitz? anyways i love black with red glitz :)))
    • 14 posts
    October 21, 2011 2:00 PM PDT

Stupid Question. What is a "fire dog?"  Is this just your idea of a dog with coat or eyes that remind you of fire, or does it actually have some characteristics that everyone will recognize?

This post was edited by Charles McCaw at October 21, 2011 2:02 PM PDT
    • 3 posts
    April 29, 2013 9:40 AM PDT

Hi Kira,

I found your post while combing thru the forums in my search for the first attempts at Trend Dogs.

I'm putting together a blog about Amaretto Trend Dogs and I would like to take a look at the notecard you mention.  Hope you are still around in the breeding world.

My in-world name is Jeykob Moyet.

This post was edited by Jeykob Moyet at April 29, 2013 9:41 AM PDT
    • 70 posts
    June 5, 2013 6:07 AM PDT

Hi,

I am still around :) i don't think i have the nc anymore though. However everything that was on the NC is on the first post here!