Forums » K9 Related Chat Only

NEW UPDATE!!??

• 14 posts
    October 21, 2011 4:56 PM PDT

Any K9 update coming soon? K9s are great but need a update badly right now for new content. lots of rumors floating around can any ameretto staff clear this up?

• 145 posts
    October 22, 2011 9:01 AM PDT
    Amaretto is always working on things... You just never know when something new might pop up... Stay tuned :P
  • October 24, 2011 7:56 AM PDT
    omg lets plz concentrate on building the pedigree with the dogs that we already have otherwise the k9 market is gonna be flooded and its not fair on more of the dedicated breeders that like to build the traits and oedigrees up u might have that your k9 will be worth more then

so do we do not need new content or a new update yet
    • 1 posts
    October 25, 2011 4:09 PM PDT
    Channing Flanagan said:
    omg lets plz concentrate on building the pedigree with the dogs that we already have otherwise the k9 market is gonna be flooded and its not fair on more of the dedicated breeders that like to build the traits and oedigrees up u might have that your k9 will be worth more then so do we do not need new content or a new update yet

I totally disagree.  By now most of us have our dogs trait-ed and looking great.  But the dog market is almost completely dead.  Something has got to be done.  Tell me.. When is the last time you made a good sale on a k9?  Have you been to any auctions lately?  Hardly anyone is buying dogs.  So something does need to be done.

• October 25, 2011 5:09 PM PDT
    Long live horses.

JK...but seriously - dogs haven't even been out that long and people are already complaining that the market is dead lol Do you think Amaretto is to blame for that? No. If the dogs had been out a lot longer I'd agree that maybe some new traits would be a good idea but we haven't even had these that long!
  • October 26, 2011 5:22 AM PDT
    i havent been selling yet because im building the pedigrees up : )
  • October 26, 2011 5:24 AM PDT
    i know i agree tayceee but you know what some peeps are like for wanting to make quick money but they dont realize to get a good sale u have to have good trats and good pedigrees
  • October 26, 2011 8:56 AM PDT
    I know what you mean Channing. Kennels are selling for real cheap right now. I was going to try and sell off the few I have but not for those cheap prices. I'll just keep them!
    • 14 posts
    October 26, 2011 11:14 AM PDT
    Ford Carver said:
    Amaretto is always working on things... You just never know when something new might pop up... Stay tuned :P

thx ford because market is suffering badly atm an I know good markets bring good food to you guys back lol :). any time of ETA on when things may be? I mean I don't even buy food anymore. i been putting my profits elsewhere.

• 1 posts
    November 8, 2011 1:17 PM PST
    I know that market right now is killing me as I can't sell a 5 traited pup for 2k anymore! In my opinion the K-9 market is basically dead. The horses have taken over the market once again.......PLEASE just a lil update?
    • 17 posts
    November 8, 2011 4:17 PM PST
    I have to agree with taycee sell what i can and keep the rest or PP it before dropping it down. So far as updates go lets build a good market foundation then worry about a new coat or trait ^_^
  • November 14, 2011 12:41 AM PST
    Channing Flanagan said:
    i havent been selling yet because im building the pedigrees up : )

doing the same :D breeding my fav coats and making them perrfect just for my own pleasure :))))

• November 14, 2011 7:31 PM PST
    Atm moment I can't sell anything I get and Can't keep the dogs feed..Were not all made of money....If they go starving again because I can't make enough to by food then I'll likely delete them all. I like the Dogs don't get me wrong but some thing needs to happen to help us breeders that are still just getting going.....As for the horses taking over the market again..I wouldn't say that, more and more auction and sales places are going under and at the ones that are left you can't get a good price for even a new coat cause no one is buying..With the food precises I can barely keep either feed. Amaretto is needs to do something to put more value back into there animals there competition is getting stronger. They need to think out side there box... Not necessarily new traits but we have to bread for but may be something to make them more interactive or update all to trainable traits for jumping agility so forth. Like agility competitions for the doges. barrel and and hunters for horses.....Come on there is a lot they can add with out adding new traits we have to Breed For Updated what we have now to make them more interesting....
  • November 15, 2011 3:25 AM PST

I think ppl gets used that every 3 months we have update for horses that is also reason prices for k9 went down sooo badly... also I will NEVER understand why people are selling dogs/kennels for 20-50 LS? Why do not HH them ?

Lets save the dogs ! lets stop buying for bargain... , not good or not good enough dogs/kennels should go to HH not for sale ..

This post was edited by Deleted Member at November 15, 2011 3:30 AM PST
  • November 15, 2011 5:42 AM PST

Many try, with low prices, at least one part of their costs get shutback. From points of the hh, you get no breeder feed, and no cost for the land. Therefore, many try, at least, with what they have bred themselves,these costs to get back. And if you do not get better animals, then you have to sell just what you get.

It is difficult, to breed the traits to other dogs, therefore, there are so many simple dog.

I think, it would be better, to bring not so many eye and collar traits from the beginning.

• November 15, 2011 2:04 PM PST
    Yes I agree with PlayBunny we have to pay for feed and land some how.....And there are a lot of people that would not even get in to breeding if they could not get lower price low trait dogs. Not to mention the the dogs are so new the that 0 to 1 trait kennel may not pass a new trait. The K-9s are still really new, people are gonna have to be willing to let the breads develop some. And come on the Amaretto horses didn't sell for huge sums of money in the start what makes every on think that they should be getting the prices of strong solid pedigree lines, there are none really yet....And by good strong I mean no Norms in a pedigree for at least 4 gens. Everyone needs to remember this is Not the horses we can't expect the same from the dogs as we do from the horses. As I said previously If Amaretto wants to help us out update all the dogs to have the ability to be trained for diffident competitions... They would all have the skills would be up to you to train them compete them and make true champions....May be even set it up that trained dogs could possibly Pass some or all of the skill lvls to there kennels, Depending on pedigree.
  • November 21, 2011 9:47 AM PST
    Yes i rarely sell my dogs although i've been asked regularily for male rockstars but i feel they just arnt how i want them as of yet
    • 14 posts
    November 23, 2011 11:12 PM PST

Can somebody tell me if there is an update comming up, If its true that we have to breed siblings

As far as i know the market is way down, Auction places are empty to sell good dogs off.

No buyers only sellers, People dont want to buy the dogs no more just get rid of them,

Amaretto i hope you have something behind to get the dogs back up, for the ppl who are truely breeders,

• November 28, 2011 3:51 AM PST
    Yes its true we need to breed siblings and we may get ,,something" :))
    And yes update should come soon.... i bet all K9 breeders are w8ing impatiently for this .. and yes... noone buys.... but i i still love my k9's :)
  • November 28, 2011 5:52 AM PST

Not to make enemies or what..but i blame the dead K9 market to those who HOARD a lot of packages once Amaretto roll out new starters or LE's in the hope of getting a rare one in the bunch and just disregard the rest that they dont think are worth much-- and sell them DIRT cheap.

Let's say 1 person buys atleast 10 Kennel Pack (120 dogs total). What are the chances of getting a supposed "rare" one in that roll out? 1?..2? lucky if you get 3? And they dont even wait for the dogs to breed, just as is. And for that rare dog, lets say it was sold for 10-20K, since its new and all. That's fine. But what bothers me is how the rest will be sold almost free. <~ now imagine, even if just 10 people did the same. Domino effect --The market will be dead before the week ends. And then since they already got a quick few bucks, they leave that market for another breedable.

I dont know how this kind of hoarding can be stopped. But it sure annoys me.

This post was edited by Kimmikko Tsutubuki at November 28, 2011 5:56 AM PST