What is your favorite new coat?

On 5/25/2022 at 7:17 PM, Lil Peaches said:

I haven't actually seen the Fresian yet in person. What makes the Fresian your favorite? What traits would you consider adding to it?

They have new\different\unique prims, they are unlike anything done before with the horses.

I have an Onyx gemcrown on a Dusky girl and a Maroon stud with the "Dark as Night" Gargoyle wing. I'll only be trying to get a black saddle on the Dusky, with a black bridle also. Eventually, I hope to get dazzle, elemental, zodiac, galaxy, confection and the rest of the magic eyes on the Dusky.

Well, i am partial to the saffron speckled amaretto, it is my favorite, but I also love the new little fresian i got.  I would love to see the fresian mane & tail on this coat, I think that would be amazing.  The mini appaloosas are next!  The Vanner is lovely too!

Paint~Ball~Paulina.jpg

Edited by Cloey Hynes
  • Like 2