Forums » K9 Related Chat Only

ERROR UPDATE?

• 19 posts
    November 30, 2011 8:30 AM PST

I updated my K9 using the BULK..after the updater finish it..some of my K9 did not pop up the info of there parents..Mostly my dogs that is not working on there info of there parents are my highly traited K9..

What should I do?need help..:)

thanks..:))

• 35 posts
    November 30, 2011 11:21 PM PST
    yes i have the same problem :(
    • 14 posts
    November 30, 2011 11:43 PM PST

Ohh OOHh, i have the same problem, after my dogs gaving birth, i updated and they still waiting to contact the server, lucky i have my uids from my dogs written down,

Probly i have to wait for a bit, and yeh ive send a ticket

• 19 posts
    December 1, 2011 3:50 AM PST
    nice usend one hahaha eique..hope they work it out..
    • 14 posts
    December 1, 2011 6:26 AM PST
    hi dex lol, yeh i think the service is down from the updater , as i tryed one and now i have 4 saying waiting to conect to the server lol, dont we love it all hahaha
    • 19 posts
    December 1, 2011 6:35 AM PST
    hahahaha..lol..ill try ti update it again later..thanks for the info..
  • December 1, 2011 4:41 PM PST

Sighs with sadness... I now have 4 of my good traited girls 'stuck connecting to server'. And the update message said "updated successfully". Submitted tickets starting with the first two with UUID's that I could get on their white bodies, but support wants more info. 

Doesn't look like replacements will be possible, unless you can provide names and details on each broken k-9, so I hope everyone remembers to copy any info out of local to a notecard (mine failed to save NC on all but one, growls). 

• 14 posts
    December 1, 2011 11:00 PM PST
    For the ppl who are panican, when they see there dog doesnt update, and still white, and you dont have your uid from the dog, when the updater is doing his job, you get your uid in the mainchat, so the numbers are there, just take a notecard and past them on it, or before you updating them, just copy and past, so no worries if you forgot, there will be always the details in the main when the updater did his update but with failure, and for ppl who dont have anything, if you have your chat history saved, it will be probly in there.

Just a few things to help out, good luck
    • 145 posts
    December 7, 2011 4:10 AM PST
    *waves hello* Yes ... as Rique has mentioned ... if "you don't have your uuid from the k9" not to worry! The updater has already mentioned in local chat the information you will need should you have to file a ticket. Be sure to save your chat histories in case you ever need to call upon them...

Lastly if you do have a problem with your updates you can always look for a bit of help from one of the CSRs who would be glad to help you with your tickets :)

http://support.amarettobreedables.com/index.php