Hello everyone and Happy Friday! Guess what time it is? It is update time!!! That’s right… Amaretto Update version 5.5 is now out! I will take a moment to cover what additions and fixes were included in this awesome update! For information about how to update please see Dakota’s blog yesterday http://amarettobreedables.com/connection/?p=11898 where she covers all the important details of updating your Amaretto Ranch Breedables! Also, in the new update we have enclosed several Note Cards. These Note Cards have very IMPORTANT information on them. Remember you MUST purchase new starters to get the 5.5 Surprises!
I am going to review some of this information here for you.
Update v5.5 Fixes/Changes:
1. Remove the “invisible horn” on all horse models
2. Fixed sick textures when horse is healed
3. Fixed Shetland riding animations
4. Fixed Clydesdale ears when riding
5. Fixed parent stats giving script errors
6. Fixed multiple model errors
1. Added the sick updater to the regular updaters, now all in one
2. Added new Forever Foal consumable
3. Added new saddle invisible option in menu
4. Removed hues from saddles
5. We have “Put Out to Pasture” (retired) the following Coats:
Mecklenburger – All Colors
Spotted Rocky Mountain – All Colors
6. We have “Put Out to Pasture” (retired) the following Starter eyes:
7. We have “Put Out to Pasture” (retired) the following Charmed Horses:
Charmed Inferno Demon
Charmed Artic Demon
8. We have “Put Out to Pasture” (retired) the following Brands:
Lightning Bolt Branding
9. We have “Put Out to Pasture” (retired) the following Other Traits:
10. We have “Put Out to Pasture” (retired) the following Mane and Tail:
** PLEASE NOTE** “Put Out to Pasture” (retired) means these will no longer be birthed from starter horses; they can ONLY be birthed from existing horses already on the grid that carry these traits.
Something’s you need to know about the updater:
**IF THE BULK UPDATER DOESN’T UPDATE ALL YOUR HORSES, RE-REZ THE HORSE AND TRY IT AGAIN, YOU MAY ALSO USE THE SINGLE UPDATER FOR HORSES THE BULK UPDATER DOES NOT UPDATE**
1. It will not work if there is more than one updater out. It gives you a message that there are 2 updaters out please remove one. If you continue to try and update your horse it will give you another error message and have you pick one updater up and reset the other. (Touch and wait 5 seconds to reset)
2. It will not update pregnant horses. The reason being the updater can potentially abort the pregnancy. Waiting to update your pregnant horses will not affect the horse’s functions, they will continue to eat, move, animate etc. When they give birth to the bundle, then you can update them. The bundle will be the old version and need to be updated when birthed.
3. The updater will not work on sims with a high load. Dilation needs to be above .65 and region fps must be above 25 for the updater to work. You will get an error message that says the sim dilation is too low, we have enclosed a sim monitor that will display these values for you. Just rez on your sim next to the updater.
Single Updater: Place the updater near the horse that isn’t updated and click the horse and click the update button. The horse will be updated and the settings will be the same as before the update process. ***DO NOT PICK UP HORSES OR THE UPDATER UNTIL IT HAS COMPLETED THE UPDATE PROCESS***
Bulk Updater: Place the bulk updater in the middle of your horse breeding area, click the updater and adjust the settings you want your horses to be set to after the update process, then click the update horse’s button on the updater menu. This updater has the ability to update all horses that are not v5.5 in an entire region. However, depending on sim performance it may only do the horses in a 96 meter radius. Do not remove the updater until it has completed updating all horses and the hover text above the updater reads FINISHED. ***DO NOT PICK UP HORSES OR THE UPDATER UNTIL IT HAS COMPLETED THE UPDATE PROCESS***
Updaters can also be found at all of the Amaretto store locations:
Happy updating everyone remember if you have an issue please file a ticket and we will get you sorted!