Newbie Question - sorry!

I think it all depends on the person and what they are looking for/needing for their projects. To me, as clean as possible means just coat, eye, mane and tail with no other traits. Example.....

Coat: Black Gypsy Vanner

Eye: Prancing

Mane: Braided

Tail: Braided Long

To me that is as clean as possible. Some might say that a horse with all the nulls is as clean as possible since it does not have any other traits on it. I hope that helps you out a little bit. 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The cleanest possible horses are those in the Amaretto starter pack with only basic 4 traits.
- Coat
- Eye
- Mane
- Tail
They are the cleanest possible because they have no ancestors from which to take other traits but in any case they could hide a new trait that will show itself after mating.
Also non starter horses can be considered clean if they show no or few traits and the parents are clean too, starters' children usually are.

People search for clean horses when they want breed particular traits or they are after a project.

Edited by Luna Barak
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.